This job is in San Diego, CA:
Franklin wireless (www.franklinwireless.com) is looking for the following person to join our team.
Marketing Director typically do the following:
- Meet with company clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message
- Design layouts, including selection of colors, images, and typefaces
- Present design concepts to clients or art directors
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients or art directors into final designs
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Create press releases, maintain, and increase presence on social media
This person is to combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages. They may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects, and work with both text and images.
This person will also decide how images and text will go together in print or on a webpage, including how much space each will have.
It is important to market and sells products, and it is a critical component of brochures and logos. Therefore, this person will work closely with those responsible to achieve sales results
We expect that this person will be up to date with software and computer technologies to remain competitive.
Skillset needed to perform this job
- Previous experience in the visual design field
- Strong visual concept ideation and storytelling
- Bilingual – Good command of the English language – as you will be communicating with our operations in Korea.
This person will need a bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field. Candidates for graphic design positions should have a portfolio that demonstrates their creativity and originality.
- 5+ years experience at a design firm or web development company.
- A solid portfolio
- Ability to collaborate with others, Strong communication skills in a team environment
- Must be at advanced or expert level in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS and WordPress.
- Must be able to produce a creative and original design with good usability and inventive marketing concepts. Knowledge of Digital Marketing Tactics is also a plus
- Minimum of 3 years UI/UX experience for digital products or services.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
This position is a w-2 position and this person will be working out of our headquarters here in San Diego and we enforce CDC guidelines and the wearing of Masks while in office.
Our hours: Monday – Friday 9 AM – 6 PM
Send your resume in word format and salary expectations to email@example.com and link to your portfolio so we may view your work.